What Are Your Experiences of HubPages? Topics Include: Money, Page Views, and Negative Comments
I know that most people will have a different experience with Hubpages and that's fine. These are some of the questions I have been dyong to ask other Hubbers.
1. Each month, how much do you get paid for a single article? I am not asking your net income or anything like that.
2. Do you use a lot of advertising through Amazon and EBay? Does it help a lot?
3. Does your earning potential get better over time?
14, Do controversial subjects help or hurt your overall page views?
15. What are your favorite subjects that make a lot of money?
16. How many articles do you need to complete to get $100 a month on average?
17. What are the some of the most favorite hubs most people really like?
18. Are there other free-lance websites that you like more?
19. Do you think the page views counter we are given is accurate?