- HubPages Tutorials and Community»
- Help for New Hubbers
Hubpages is the most sensible place where bloggers can share their views in a serious manner. This is the place where you can express yourself whether you want to share knowledge on any particular topic or anything.
I don't think that writing a hub is an art or requires a great deal of effort. If you just begin to write your experiences or about anything which you know properly it becomes fun for you. Its human nature. Everybody loves to share his or her own experiences and thoughts.
I present here a few techniques that would help you to open up your mind for new ideas and get the ball rolling.
- The first thing you should do after logging in to your account is visit Requests Page. Glance at all the questions and see whether you would like to answer any of them.
- Read the hubs which you spark your curiosity. There may be something in those hubs that may get you to write an altogether new hub. Almost all the hubs are like idea banks. They would give you a lot of topics which you can discuss in your hub.
- Try to write on everyday happenings. Many of us interact with a lot of people throughout our day. We witness new things each day. Every other day is unique. Just look for the things which you guess are worth-writing.
- Be patient. Sometimes you just don't get anything in mind.
All the above techniques are true for blogging also.