This hole survey thing sucks for the $5000 where do you go to enter where is the survey like others

ask where do you enter the codes??? I have taken this survey in the past and it went right to the spot instead of all these other web pages to click on again it sucks. And who is Hub Pages I and others would like to see something that says Best Buy Click on here to enter to win the $5000. I have asked the people in the store, where do you go and it's just as confusing to them as it is to me, so what's the answer where do you go? it's not like it shows on the receipt not that easy and i never did do the survey can't fine the right thing to click on. Fix It.

jbcat profile image59

jbcat says

christoss1959 profile image66

christoss1959 says