T.Y._Hudson profile image 60

Why does it take so long for hub to post itself after being published?

I published my hub almost an hour ago. At the top of the page of "latest hubs", it claims that the page is updated every half hour. I've been refreshing the page for well over an hour and the page has not been updated yet. The same hubs keep reading, that they were published 22minutes ago. This always happens when I publish. By the time it finally gets released, it's usually between 1 1/2-2 hours later. That puts me 13 pages deep at least. It's no wonder I'm not getting any page views. "Latest hubs" is the best chance for new hubbers to be seen. Is there a way to get my hubs listed sooner?

Entourage_007 profile image79

Stuart (Entourage_007) says

Kofantom profile image91

Kofantom says

MimiKat33 profile image78

MimiKat33 says

tinna12 profile image61

tinna12 says