freecampingaussie profile image 54

Have you ever had a nasty comment left on your hubs?Did you leave it there ?

I hadn't said we were dying or complained about the heat in my hub about the light house caravan park. I am assuming Bob is from the park I had this one yesterday----- if your husband is so sick---or dying from asbestosis--maybe you should have considered the novatel--it is quite apparent from your health state and his--that someone of your capability is not meant to be camping in the NW in the middle of summer,rather go 5 star,and as for the little barnacles in his foot...welcome to australia...a pity you never came accross a death adder in the dunes as you walked over to the beach

wychic profile image92

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

To Start Again profile image81

Selina Kyle (To Start Again) says

kschang profile image91

kschang says

urgurl_bri profile image86

Brandi Swieter (urgurl_bri) says

vashal profile image68

vashal says