freecampingaussie profile image 38

Have you ever had a nasty comment left on your hubs?Did you leave it there ?

I hadn't said we were dying or complained about the heat in my hub about the light house caravan park. I am assuming Bob is from the park I had this one yesterday----- if your husband is so sick---or dying from asbestosis--maybe you should have considered the novatel--it is quite apparent from your health state and his--that someone of your capability is not meant to be camping in the NW in the middle of summer,rather go 5 star,and as for the little barnacles in his foot...welcome to australia...a pity you never came accross a death adder in the dunes as you walked over to the beach

To Start Again profile image81

Selina Kyle (To Start Again) says

vashal profile image83

vashal says

wychic profile image80

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

urgurl_bri profile image87

Brandi Swieter (urgurl_bri) says

kschang profile image89

kschang says