Garrett Mickley profile image 81

Many of your hubs have images of attractive young women. How has that worked out for you?

I was wondering if you had split tested and seen that attractive women hubs get more hits than similar hubs with non attractive women, or no women at all? I mean, everyone knows "sex sells" etc etc etc but I was wondering if you've actually tested the saying or if you were just going by the saying and are successful anyway, no test needed. It seems to me that that kind of marketing plan only works for receiving hits from other hubbers, since Google won't have those images in the listings.

LuisEGonzalez profile image81

Luis E Gonzalez (LuisEGonzalez) says

Misha profile image75

Misha says

Edlira profile image75

Edlira says