Theresa_Kennedy profile image 76

Why are people leaving blank fan mail lately? What does a message like that mean?

I've been getting fan mail that has no text, and noticed some of my friends here also have blank fan mail. I love reading my fan mail and the comments mean so much to me. But what am I supposed to think if it's blank? Does it mean "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" and that's what they're trying to say? Does it mean my writing left them speechless? Is it simply laziness, a matter of being too busy, or did they mistakenly hit send before adding content? Maybe I should think of it as “it’s the thought that counts” and thank them for thinking of me?

somethgblue profile image87

somethgblue says

reeltaulk says

Theresa_Kennedy profile image76

Theresa Kennedy (Theresa_Kennedy) says