Hello Dreatech - my apology for the late response. I've had many successes as a hubber which I will eloborate on in the following;
1. The number of hits worldwide for my hubs
2. The number of contacts made worldwide
3. One hub was used to argue support for the Kurds in Northern Iraq at the Federal level
4. One hub is currently being used to encourage worldwide support towards the elimination of Human Trafficking in Malaysia, Thailand, and Washington State)
5. Several hubs on science and religion are being re-posted by popular sites such as 'Christian Monitor', Word Fitly Spoken', 'Stumble Upon', 'Salon' , and four other well known sites
6. One hub is being used as a basic source of information on 2012 events, and a source for scholastic research papers.
7. I actually get paid for the hubs (However, I'am keeping my day job)
8. The hubs are receiving significant hits on a daily basis putting the total hits for all hubs above 50,000
9. The list of successes goes on....
I can't recall any significantly bad experiences. Hubbing for me has been an enjoyable hobby.