Ken Barton profile image 61

Do you completely rewrite your stories when you submit them to two different venues?

I've been writing for Hub Pages for a few months now and also for Xomba. Do you find you need to completely rewrite your stories when writing for more than one agency? One article I put on both was rejected on me for being too similar to the other, and no matter how much I changed it I just couldn't get it to go through. . I'd like to be able to make money with my writing if at all possible, so any suggestions would be appreciated. Have a great day, Ken B.

vocalcoach profile image93

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) says

Ken Barton profile image61

Ken Barton says

Ancillotti profile image60

Ancillotti says