Lene Lynn profile image 79

I need to find the other website that a hubber said is like hubpages. What was it? Who said it?

I need help, please! Someone that is following me here on hubpages (whose name I can't remember) had some writing site listed in their profile that they said was a lot like hubpages. It was something with two "z's" in the name of it....maybe "wazilly" or something like that. Whoever that was, can you please email me here or answer this question publicly and let me know what that site was? I wrote it down and can't find that piece of paper anywhere! Thanks so much!

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91

Wesman Todd Shaw says

JP993 profile image87

JP993 says

Lene Lynn profile image79

Lene' Lynn St. John (Lene Lynn) says

Pollyannalana profile image80

Pollyannalana says

• ThompsonPen profile image

Nicola Thompson (ThompsonPen) 4 years ago

lulu is awesome, by the way. I've used it a lot

clark farley profile image74

clark farley says

Uninvited Writer profile image82

Susan Keeping (Uninvited Writer) says