Once you've generated your ad code, you'll need to add the code to your webpages.
Because every HTML editor is different, we can't give exact instructions on copying the ad code into your pages. We can, however, give you a few tips:
* Copy and paste the code exactly as it appears in your account, without making any changes or edits. Changing the code in any way can cause errors on your page (and is against the AdSense program policies).
* Paste the ad code between the body tags of your HTML.
* If you're using a WYSIWYG editor (such as FrontPage or Dreamweaver) it's a good idea to paste the code into the Code or Source view. Pasting it into the layout view will often result in HTML tags being added to your code, and will result in errors.
* If your page uses frames, make sure that the code is pasted into the frame that contains your page's main content. We use this content to target ads.
* Be sure to save and upload your pages to your server when you're done. If you're not sure how to do this, we suggest contacting your web hosting company directly.
Google ads should appear on your pages immediately. Initially, you may see untargeted public service ads (known as PSAs) for which you won't receive earnings. It may take a few hours for our crawler to visit your page and determine its content in order to provide targeted ads