Teresa Schultz profile image 81

How long will the "Claim your subdomain now!" alert keep showing for after I have claimed it?

I thought I claimed my HubPages subdomain yesterday, but much earlier today I see the "Claim your subdomain now!" alert at the top of "my account" page, so I thought maybe I didn't do something properly yesterday, so clicked the alert. I typed in an answer to thye security question and clicked "claim" or whatever was there, and the message that came up was something along the lines of "Congratulations, you now have a subdomain." But I already had the subdomain yesterday - it showed/shows in my browser bar when I'm on my profile page, and the "Claim your subdomain" alert is still showing too.

Patkay profile image86

Patrick Kamau (Patkay) says

prektjr.dc profile image89

Debbie Carey (prektjr.dc) says

LuisEGonzalez profile image80

Luis E Gonzalez (LuisEGonzalez) says