DeborahNeyens profile image 95

Need help with duplicate content - when is it safe to resubmit for publication?

I am new to HubPages and my first hub was unpublished due to duplicate content. The subject of the hub is new EEOC regulations and the hub initially contained a long quote from the regulations, which I've now removed. I then used articlechecker.com, which did not identify any problems. Is it safe to resubmit for publication? Or am I out of luck because there have been a lot of articles out there summarizing the new regulations, although I tried to put my own spin on it? (Note, I haven't found another hub on the subject.)

DeborahNeyens profile image95

Deborah Neyens (DeborahNeyens) says

vox vocis profile image91

Jasmine (vox vocis) says

PWalker281 says