Trips profile image 60

Why are we here? Not talking meaning of life stuff. Simply, what is the point to posting hubs?

Okay, yes, we are all here because we writers. But, what is the purpose of this forum? Generally speaking, I relish in support, positivity, and encouragement. Yet, to grow and improve my skills in the craft, I need constructive criticism...something I've rarely, if ever, seen given &/or received on HP. My fear is that when we constantly pat each other on the back about how fabulous every hub is, we do ourselves--and others--a disservice, as it allows for complacency. It doesn't challenge us to reach for more within ourselves as writers. Am I alone in this feeling?

Cardisa profile image92

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92

Wesman Todd Shaw says

seicheprey profile image61

seicheprey says