Trips profile image 61

Why are we here? Not talking meaning of life stuff. Simply, what is the point to posting hubs?

Okay, yes, we are all here because we writers. But, what is the purpose of this forum? Generally speaking, I relish in support, positivity, and encouragement. Yet, to grow and improve my skills in the craft, I need constructive criticism...something I've rarely, if ever, seen given &/or received on HP. My fear is that when we constantly pat each other on the back about how fabulous every hub is, we do ourselves--and others--a disservice, as it allows for complacency. It doesn't challenge us to reach for more within ourselves as writers. Am I alone in this feeling?

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95

Wesman Todd Shaw says

Cardisa profile image93

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

seicheprey profile image59

seicheprey says