mactavers profile image 88

I deleted 2 Hubs because the material was no longer relevant Hub Pages deleted my # of viewers. Why?

The Hubs I deleted had advertising on them, and I had earned the number of viewers. I didn't feel it was fair to leave them up there when the information had changed. Example, the last deleted was about a special program on the birds of the Grand Canyon that was only offered through Sept 18th. Why should fans of Hub Pages read about something that is over, and why should I be penalized for deleting the material that was no longer valid?

Ania L profile image84

Ania L says

JEDIJESSICUH profile image87

Jessica (JEDIJESSICUH) says