droj profile image 86

Can a hubber get in trouble for copyright infringement by embedding videos in a hub?

I see a lot of embedded videos in hubs, and I would like to do the same. But I've seen comments from folks that imply that if a video was placed on YouTube without permission, which many of them are, then embedding it in a hub could be considered copyright infringement. I don't really believe it's true, and I'd be surprised if HubPages made it so easy to do if it were true, but I'm lot a lawyer. Has anyone looked into this and found the real answer, once and for all?

frle profile image82

Frle says

terrektwo profile image86

Candle Hour (terrektwo) says

Cardisa profile image90

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

whoisbid profile image73

whoisbid says

tlmcgaa70 profile image68

tlmcgaa70 says