Millionaire Tips profile image 89

How do I get a referral tracker number on my share button?

When I press the share button, it nicely provides a picture and a summary of the hub. This makes it nice and pretty to share on Facebook. But it looks like the link does not have a referral tracker number on it. Is there a way to add it? I know I can use the link button, but I like the formatting of the share button.

missolive profile image95

Best Answer Marisa Hammond Olivares (missolive) says

• missolive profile image

Marisa Hammond Olivares (missolive) 5 years ago

Update: the easiest way to capture the referral tracker is to scroll down to the bottom of a hub you want to share. Click on, link to this page. Select the tracker from the drop down list. Copy and paste the url into the status of the social network.

Millionaire Tips profile image89

Shasta Matova (Millionaire Tips) says

• missolive profile image

Correct, the url code is best for sharing in social networks. Just cut and paste it into your status for Facebook, Twitter or Google+.