fastfreta profile image 81

My question is how to add a widget to my page, not a capsule. On Amazon's page it shows that you can

On Amazon's site it shows that you can add widgets, such as an MP3 player, access to YouTube, etc. I have an affiliate account, so I have that under control. When you go to the Amazon site, it invites you to put widgets on your page. Some of the sites such as blogger.com and others are defaulted, so all you have to do is click and the widget is added to your page over there, but there is no button for hubpages.

pauldeeds profile image59

Paul Deeds (pauldeeds) says

fits4life profile image61

Cherri Brown-Jett (fits4life) says

MarkRFox profile image84

MarkRFox says

Johnyboy profile image60

Johnyboy says