ThoughtsFromGeeks profile image 60

Question regarding AdSense revenue sharing - do I get a revenue share from alternate Ads?

I have couple of questions on HubPages revenue sharing 1. I understand HubPages will use my AdSense account for 60% of the impressions. However, I see an alternate_ad_url is used in my Google Ad script, which points to a script file in HubPages and is common for all. This means, when Google has no Ads to show, HubPages will be displaying anything they want. Do I get a share of the revenue earned from the alternate Ads displayed in my share of AdSense impressions? I believe the answer is NO since the script has no information on who I am. Due to limited space, I will continue in another post

tnvrstar profile image78

tnvrstar says

ThoughtsFromGeeks profile image60

ThoughtsFromGeeks says