peoplepower73 profile image 84

How long does it take to review a hub that has been submitted for duplication to be approved?

I created a YouTube presentation on How to Read Nutrition Labels. I then used that content to create a hub. The hub page was published for about an hour and received a hub score of 76 with 55 views. It was then removed because of duplication. I removed the YouTube presentation and completely rewrote the hub page. I was then given permission to submit it for review. It has now been three days in review and I have not heard from the administrator. How will I know if and when my hub page will be approved or disapproved for publication?

Daisy Mariposa profile image84

Daisy Mariposa says

gabgirl12 profile image78

gabgirl12 says