geetbhim profile image 60

I read this in term and condition of hub page I would like to know that what does this mean does?

Publish Hubs or Hub Content that are identical to, substantially similar to, or derived from other Hubs and/or content published elsewhere on the Web. This applies even if You are the owner of that content and/or have the rights to publish that content online. Can any one explain me the exact meaning of these. Do this mean that we can't publish our hub article on different site even though we are the author of the content.

Cardisa profile image90

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

Uninvited Writer profile image81

Susan Keeping (Uninvited Writer) says

athena2011 profile image59

athena2011 says