leni sands profile image 77

Why when I remove a broken link in my hubs do I also have to remove an underline?

Every day I check my hubs for broken links contained within the text and it infuriates me when I remove the link only to find that the text is automatically underlined...why is that? Why can't I just remove the link or replace it without having to remove the underline as well. I know it only takes seconds but I remove the link, finish editing, find the underline, edit the hub, remove the underline, finish editing - it all takes time....Sorry but I've been having a bad day, bad week, bad year so far....and the black months haven't even got here yet!!!

brittanytodd profile image93

Brittany Kennedy (brittanytodd) says

ptosis profile image86

ptosis says