eric2112 profile image 91

Why does my Hubber Score go down temporarily when I have been active on the site for a day?

This happens when I have been active in leaving comments and answering question and even writing new Hubs. It's not that bothersome, but it is confusing. I rather thought that the more active you were in the community, the higher your score would get.

Teresa Coppens profile image88

Best Answer Teresa Coppens says

Glenn Stok profile image98

Glenn Stok says

athena2011 profile image59

athena2011 says

• tsmog profile image

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) 4 years ago

Regarding the question of a hubber score the answer is yes, athena2011, 100 is possible. I do not have the answer regarding a hub score. I believe hub score is weighted toward views. I have a feeling very soon we'll see that 53 is in the seventies.

nicregi profile image64

Reginald Chan (nicregi) says

2 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show