tammyfrost profile image 45

How to change the URL of a Hub?

I have a hub that was going to have a different article and then I changed my mind and wrote a different hub. The url now has the name of the old hub instead of the new one. Anyone know how to change the Url of a hub? Thanks in advance to your helpful answers.

Leah Helensdottr profile image75

Leah Helensdottr says

• Danast profile image

Dana Stamps (Danast) 4 years ago

I have this same problem. I was originally going to write a hub with a different title on a totally different subject, but then I decided to write a different article. Now my URL does not match up with my current hub that I just got done writing.

taxcalculators says

How To Change the URL of a Hub88

How To Change the URL of a Hub

Website Examiner says

excellasys says