catalystsnstars profile image 72

Has the fact that Hubpages has been declared a "content farm" by google, decreased its credibility?

I've been a hubber for two years, but I recently saw an article claiming HP was a scam. Of course the part about how hard it is to make any significant amount of money rang true with me. I have no qualms against HP, as I did notice that structural quality and time spent did increase my earnings. However, I will also admit that the rate of increase in whatever was made is very very insignificant. Truthfully it's discouraging to see Hubs on dull subjects receive "rewards". Is my time here better spent elsewhere, and if to add monetary value to my hubs I need to "give up" on significant subjects.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99

Wesman Todd Shaw says

brittanytodd profile image92

Brittany Kennedy (brittanytodd) says

cheaptoys profile image60

cheaptoys says