Bills Place profile image 80

What is HubPages minimum Payout for earnings?

I only have a few dollars earned so far, but seeing a small spike in page views yesterday it got me to wondering what the minimum payout for earnings are through HubPages? I tried looking for it and the only thing I can come up with is the minimum payout of AdSense, but not the minimum payout for HubPage earnings. Also I am confused as to how getting paid with the eBay and Amazon ads work. I know if they purchase (or win a bid) we earn commission, but how much and how is it paid to us?

Rochelle Frank profile image89

Rochelle Frank says

MarkRFox profile image82

MarkRFox says

breastpumpreviews profile image86

Christy Garrett (breastpumpreviews) says

• wqaindia profile image

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) 2 years ago

I also concur with the observation. I am here at HP for the last about two years and rules have not changed. I think they might have thought of revising but for appreciation of dollar in terms of other foreign currencies in the world.

athulnair profile image60

athulnair says

Hubpage Gal profile image60

Hubpage Gal says