Ok, so first of all, edit your hub and eliminate the grammatical and syntex errors. You may like to follow the following advice to increase people viewing your hubs.
1. Write a few more hubs.
2. Advertise yourself over social networking sites like facebook and twitter. Whenever you write a hub, boast it over the facebook wall. It would be seen by all your friends. Further increasing the readers, you may paste your hub url on your friends' walls as well. It definitely increased your readers as friends of friends would be interested.
3. You may be working as a free lancer on sites like oDesk. Use your hubs to boast your work experience by stamping your hub url at the end of your coverletter e.g NaimaBilal.hubpages.com
4. While chatting to your friends you may ask them personally to visit your hub.
5. Write for others. I mean somebody may ask you help regarding a topic. Instead of emailing her/ him the answer you write your answer and put it as your hub. Your associate not only will get an answer but may also go through the rest of your hubs.
6. Answer questions to other hubbers.
7. Seek help: When you read a hub you may ask the hubber to comment on your hub as well. It really works!
Do let me know how this message helped you.