Debby Bruck profile image 86

Are you allowed to post Hubpages Status that tells the community you have just updated an old blog?

At the bottom of each Hubpages we find the share button. We have the ability to SHARE WITH FOLLOWERS. In this case, we get a warning asking "Do you want to proceed?" it is not usually recommended. However, from time-to-time, if I have reworked the blog and added new material, I will click the share button. My question relates to placing the title and link to a recently updated Hubpages blog. Is it allowed, recommended, not recommended? Would we get banned for taking this action? Has anyone tried to place title and link to updated blog on the mainstream "STATUS" ? I'm tempted to give it a try.

Jessi10 profile image80

Jessica Rangel (Jessi10) says

tom hellert profile image60

tom hellert says

rocknrollcowboy profile image75

rocknrollcowboy says