Jamie Brock profile image 96

Question about links left in comments

Sometimes I have people that leave really nice comments that pertain to my hub but at the end of the comment they will end it like this: come visit us @ link. If I approve the comment because they actually commented on my hub does the link hurt my hub score or search engine ranking? Should we ever allow outside links in the comment section?

Jamesm1968 says

jimmythejock profile image83

James Paterson (jimmythejock) says

sunbun143 profile image85

sunbun143 says

Rob Penn says

Emerald Strachan says

• Jamie Brock profile image

Jamie Brock 5 years ago

Thank you Emerald and to everyone else who answered... I have decided to go ahead and approve the comments as long as I feel that they are sincere and the links are relevant to the hub.