ChristinS profile image 94

Why do people vote "funny" on hubs that are not intended to be humorous?

I've noticed this on the hubs of several people over time and I have wondered, If someone disagrees, why not say what you have to say to the hubber via comment or through contact rather than vote something that is intended to be helpful as "funny". I don't see the point in doing that? we're all entitled to our own way of doing things. I also don't think it's right to "vote down" a hub simply for disagreeing with it - only if its low quality. Do you think behaviors like this lower the quality of hubpages for everyone?

somethgblue profile image89

somethgblue says

Larry Wall says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 4 years ago

I like some of your ideas. I see the marking of serious hubs that a writer puts their heart/soul into as "funny" when it's not an act of childish passive aggressive behavior though and it's sad grownups act that way.