ahorseback profile image 44

Stolen content , Plagiarism ,Identity theft ! Here , there , everywhere!

Its all the same isn't it ? Was recently notified that a poem that I posted on Hubs was stolen and claimed by someone else on another sight and even on the same day , yesterday , Now I have given poetry away and even written it for others , But sharing isn't the same as theft! Thats what I love about hub pages , the sharing ! Although it is discouraging to have someone "borrow " word for word a simple , single piece of my art . Photo and all! My question , is it worth it to attack the sight and writer ?

tlmcgaa70 profile image68

tlmcgaa70 says

brettaustin says

internetgeek profile image59

Nizam Khan (internetgeek) says

sharonwss profile image59

Sharon Williams (sharonwss) says