Emeraldgreen21 profile image 76

Someone used one of my images without consent or attribution on a Hub. What can I do about it?

I did a few image searches for the pictures I use for my nail art blog, and I ended up finding one of them being used on Hubpages without the watermark (which I always insert before sharing on flickr) and without a link back to my blog. I don't mind my images being used, as long as I receive some kind of attribution. I took the time to do those designs and take the pictures after all. How should I handle this? I've already flagged the hub and typed out the reason for it. Is there another, better, way to go about it?

WorkAtHomeMums profile image86

WorkAtHomeMums says

viveresperando profile image79

viveresperando says

Emeraldgreen21 profile image76

Atell Rohlandt (Emeraldgreen21) says