JBastow profile image 77

I Joined hubpages 2months ago and so far I have published 20hubs and I have 8k views, is this good?

Hey, I joined Hubpages 2months ago and so far I have had 8000 views and my average weekly views keeps rising week by week. I was just wondering if this was good or bad amount of view in comparison to length of time which I have been on Hubpages.

• JBastow profile image

JBastow 4 years ago

Thanks FatFreddysCat

LaThing profile image79

LaThing says

• JBastow profile image

JBastow 4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback and yeah it is a very popular game and the age recommendation to play is 13years and above, this therefore makes it more than suitable for you're son to play on.

Becky Katz profile image85

Becky Katz says