JBastow profile image 79

I Joined hubpages 2months ago and so far I have published 20hubs and I have 8k views, is this good?

Hey, I joined Hubpages 2months ago and so far I have had 8000 views and my average weekly views keeps rising week by week. I was just wondering if this was good or bad amount of view in comparison to length of time which I have been on Hubpages.

LaThing profile image80

LaThing says

• JBastow profile image

JBastow 5 years ago

Thanks for the feedback and yeah it is a very popular game and the age recommendation to play is 13years and above, this therefore makes it more than suitable for you're son to play on.

• JBastow profile image

JBastow 5 years ago

Thanks FatFreddysCat

Becky Katz profile image86

Becky Katz says