drspaniel profile image 92

Is it against the terms of HubPages to Use My Hubs For Fiverr?

I've had a great idea of advertising on fiverr to publish an article on HubPages which will act as a backlink for another person's website. Of course the content will be relevant, and as high a quality as I can manage, but before I go through with this I want to make sure that HubPages would be okay with this.

sonnys profile image43

sonnys says

amithak50 profile image61

amithak50 says

AEvans profile image78

Julianna (AEvans) says

• drspaniel profile image

drspaniel 5 years ago

Oh no you've got me all wrong :) My plan was to advertise writing unique content on any subject that a person would pay $5 for, and then by inserting a link (in my hub) to their website, I would create a Backlink to their content. :)