Burgeon profile image 81

How to use google analytics to monitor each hub in my hubpage?

I have set up google analytics and get the date about visits on my page. But how to find out the data on each hub? I have been trying to searh on line, the research results seemed to tell me to also use webmaster tool to get more detailed report. I did, but nothing came out. I saw some people said they get code for each hub? Is it the best way and how to do that? Thank you.

Brandon Martin profile image74

Brandon Martin says

NeilsHotDeals profile image80

NeilsHotDeals says

• Burgeon profile image

Burgeon 4 years ago

It works!! Thank you, NeilsHotDeals!I will look forward to your hub! When I was exploring google analytics,I got messages telling me I need to enable webmaster tool to be able to use some functions. It would be great if you can also include that part