colpolbear profile image 98

My page views for the day tripled in the last ten minutes.

The question sums it up pretty well. A ton of my Hubs just received a ridiculous amount of attention in the last ten minutes......more than they have for weeks. Is there a reason for that? It's scaring me a bit.

Cliff Mendrez profile image89

Cliff Mendrez says

• colpolbear profile image

colpolbear 5 years ago

Would that happen for all of my Hubs at once? I was under the impression that it would occur during random intervals depending on the individual Hub. They're all getting loads of attention.

Faceless39 profile image95

Faceless39 says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 5 years ago

He has only been at hubs 3 months and 15 hubs with a hubscore of 92. Maybe his nofollow has been removed once above the 85 hubber score.

Rain Defence profile image96

Rain Defence says

• colpolbear profile image

colpolbear 5 years ago

Perhaps scared was a bit harsh. I was more so concerned that something illegitimate was going on. Abnormalities raise questions.

wisdom25 profile image78

Maurice Wisdom Bishop (wisdom25) says