silverstararrow profile image 84

What does 'unacceptable content' in reply to a Google AdSense application mean?

In reply to my application to Google AdSense, I got an automated reply stating that a partial review was over and I'd be informed later after the full review, whether my HP page was approved or not. Then, I got an email from Google saying that my application had been disapproved due to 'unacceptable content' and the explanation was that I need to have been a member for at least 6 months to be approved. Is this really the case?

samsammy profile image60

Samrat Sinha (samsammy) says

• silverstararrow profile image

silverstararrow 4 years ago

Thanks for the link. However, as opposed to the quality of my hubs, the reason my application was disapproved was because I've been a member of HubPages for five weeks. The email from Google stated: You need to be a member of HP for 6 months.

LuisEGonzalez profile image81

Luis E Gonzalez (LuisEGonzalez) says