Rock_nj profile image 90

What Happend To The Share Options In the New HubPages Format?

I just noticed that one of my Hubs "Useful Facebook Features Besides Social Networking" is in the new HubPages Format. What Happend To The Share Options In the New HubPages Format? I see the little share tab on the left, but it is a lot more limited than the old one. I do not see StumpleUpon, Reddit, or Digg? Why? Sometimes new is not better.

vocalcoach profile image94

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) says

• Rock_nj profile image

John Coviello (Rock_nj) 5 years ago

Are they available on your Hubs that are in the new, not so improved, format? They aren't on mine, last I checked.

Cathleena Beams profile image75

Cathleena Beams says

• Rock_nj profile image

John Coviello (Rock_nj) 5 years ago

Thanks. When I use the Share options, they make me leave HubPages, but I come back. I would think that having these backlinks to Hubs will drive traffic to Hubpages, and it is in their interest to make it easy to share Hubs.