Rock_nj profile image 89

What Happend To The Share Options In the New HubPages Format?

I just noticed that one of my Hubs "Useful Facebook Features Besides Social Networking" is in the new HubPages Format. What Happend To The Share Options In the New HubPages Format? I see the little share tab on the left, but it is a lot more limited than the old one. I do not see StumpleUpon, Reddit, or Digg? Why? Sometimes new is not better.

Cathleena Beams profile image81

Cathleena Beams says

• Rock_nj profile image

John Coviello (Rock_nj) 4 years ago

Thanks. When I use the Share options, they make me leave HubPages, but I come back. I would think that having these backlinks to Hubs will drive traffic to Hubpages, and it is in their interest to make it easy to share Hubs.

vocalcoach profile image93

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) says

• Rock_nj profile image

John Coviello (Rock_nj) 4 years ago

Are they available on your Hubs that are in the new, not so improved, format? They aren't on mine, last I checked.