kathyjones1952@at profile image 59

Can I still sign up for the hubpages earning program even if I haven't filed any taxes in years?

I'm trying to sign up for the hubpages earning program and it asks for income tax information. I haven't filed any taxes in years since I don't own any property any more.

tussin profile image60

Best Answer I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) says

girlgonestrong profile image60

girlgonestrong says

kathyjones1952@at profile image59

kathyjones1952@at says

• kathyjones1952@at profile image

kathyjones1952@at 5 years ago

I was told that when my brother-in-law started buying my property from me years ago that I didn't have to pay any taxes any more. I don't remember who it was who told me this but I haven't gotten any kind of forms in the mail in a LONG time!