Healthy Pursuits profile image 89

Is HubPages placing too many ads above the foldd?

I read knapp's great SEO hub and tried the Google Browser Size Tool on one of my hubs. According to the Google tool, placing ads at the top and on the side both are too many ads for good ranking. Should the ads at the top continue?

Pcunix profile image88

Tony Lawrence (Pcunix) says

• Healthy Pursuits profile image

Karla Iverson (Healthy Pursuits) 5 years ago

Great! My income doesn't seem to be suffering either. Well, it's not a lot yet (read that "minor bucks"), but it is improving all the time, and neither Panda nor Penguin seemed to affect that slow rising. So I felt I should ask about this.

Yaduvanshi profile image59

Yaduvanshi says

relache profile image87

Raye (relache) says

• Healthy Pursuits profile image

I've looked at them, but understood that they were still being added to, function by function - as each function was tested. I have assumed that the ads were not in their final version. Clearly, nobody from HP has notified us otherwise.