bankscottage profile image 94

What camera do you use for photos on your Hubs?

I carry a cheap camera with me in case I want to take a picture that I may use in a Hub. But, the quality of the pictures are not very good. I would like to get an expensive SLR, but they are big and I probably would leave it at home. What camera do you use for your Hub photos? Do you like it?

RichardPac profile image87

Best Answer RichardPac says

Outbound Dan profile image97

Dan Human (Outbound Dan) says

• bankscottage profile image

bankscottage 5 years ago

I was just at the Grand Canyon and my cheap camera didn't seem to do it justice. But, I don't think I would have wanted to lug my daughter-in-law's Canon T2i 3 miles down Bright Angel Trail. My wife gets good pictures with her iPhone.