LauraGSpeaks profile image 96

When should you delete a hub?

If you have a hub that is not generating significant traffic and is rated in the low 70s, should it be deleted? The topic is not evergreen.

Cobrafan profile image82

Best Answer Cobrafan says

JohnGreasyGamer profile image88

John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• LauraGSpeaks profile image

LauraGSpeaks 5 years ago

It is not a "bad" hub, just not evergreen and is now kind of dated material. I was just worried it would bring my overall hub score down because it was a dud.

Brainy Bunny profile image93

Brainy Bunny says

• LauraGSpeaks profile image

LauraGSpeaks 5 years ago

Brainy, John Greasy & Dawn, thanks for the advice. It is a hub about Tim Tebow getting the ax for Peyton Manning. I didn't really think of it being dated when I wrote it. I will try to update the material to see if that helps. I was just worri

stephhicks68 profile image80

Stephanie Hicks (stephhicks68) says

lobobrandon profile image81

Brandon Lobo (lobobrandon) says

Dawnrichard profile image60

Dawnrichard says