Patkay profile image 91

What happened to the reply button on the comment section?

I have realized the reply button is becoming available only after you scroll all the way down to the comment box, type your reply and hit the post comment button. Anyone with an explanation to this?

J.S.Matthew profile image85

JS Matthew (J.S.Matthew) says

Motherbynature profile image78

Motherbynature says

• Patkay profile image

Patrick Kamau (Patkay) 5 years ago

It seems like they don't realize there is problem. I even tried to cantact HP support and nothing was done.

Teresa Schultz profile image77

Teresa Schultz says

• Patkay profile image

Patrick Kamau (Patkay) 5 years ago

My case is what you have mentioned on your last paragraph, but I doubt if it is a slow internet speed.After approving a comment, the reply button doesn't appear. It will only appear after I post the comment using the comment box beating the logic.