dmop profile image 86

Has anyone else noticed that the forums seem to explode with activity late at night?

Most of the time I find for engaging here at the Hub is found after midnight. Over the last few months I have noticed that the forums seem to come alive at this time; I was just wondering why that might be?

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image93

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 3 years ago

Oooouch, thy sting is indeed potent. Sting me again. You have spoken the unadulterated truth. Vampires are ALIVE at night and at their most nefarious indeed.

Efficient Admin profile image92

Efficient Admin says

• dmop profile image

dmop 4 years ago

The picture is actually a of part of the tree fort I built my kids the first few weeks I was unemployed. I built it completely out of scrap wood and fallen trees; did cost me a dime.

eternals3ptember profile image58

Col. Duke LaCross (...Okay, maybe I lied) (eternals3ptember) says

Jewels profile image82

Jewels says

Hot Rod Loves You profile image61

R. Fritz (Hot Rod Loves You) says

Dolphan5 profile image61

Dolphan5 says

oceansider says

• dmop profile image

dmop 4 years ago

I don't do much in the forums either, but I can't help but notice that the newsfeed is full of forum posts late at night.