Angie Jardine profile image 91

My HP earnings have bombed thanks to the Penguin, should I jump ship?

Does anyone think it would be better to go with Google Adsense rather than the HubPages payment programme?

Alexander Mark profile image89

Best Answer Alexander Silvius (Alexander Mark) says

• Angie Jardine profile image

Angie Jardine 4 years ago

Many thanks for the good sense as usual, Mark.

I have decided to stay put with the HP Ad programme but also finish editing my novel to publish on Kindle. I already write a blog so it looks as if you and I are thinking alike.

Re:SEO, yes, it sucks

Teresa Schultz profile image81

Teresa Schultz says

• Angie Jardine profile image

Angie Jardine 4 years ago

Thanks Teresa - I tried to reply to you yesterday but my response wouldn’t load. You are doing what I had decided to do ... leave it and see what happens. It is just that it all seems to be taking a longer time to respond than when Panda hit.

hunter1riley profile image86

Hunter Riley (hunter1riley) says

• Angie Jardine profile image

Angie Jardine 4 years ago

I will. Many thanks, hunter for your suggestions.

Lisa HW profile image82

Lisa HW says

• Angie Jardine profile image

Angie Jardine 4 years ago

Hi Lisa - I have been with HP ads only since they came out and it was building nicely. I don’t write product/sales hubs either and my views are very unpredictable at the moment so I will sit it out for a while longer with the HP Ad Programme and see.