alphagirl profile image 78

Why doesn't HP have a Update Hub alert for hubbers?

It occurred to me as I was updating an older hub, that there is nothing here that tells a reader,"Hey I have new info and updated my Hub, Check it out!" I think we should have the option to tell a reader, an updated photo, updated text, or updated video. Sometimes we find new and exciting material to add. What do you think about my idea?

lobobrandon profile image82

Brandon Lobo (lobobrandon) says

relache profile image87

Raye (relache) says

• alphagirl profile image

alphagirl 5 years ago

But isn't that the same word we use for Facebook? Correct me if I am wrong. If you share is there anything at the top of header that tells the views it has been updated. Thanks.

sunilkunnoth2012 profile image62

Sunil Kumar Kunnoth (sunilkunnoth2012) says