binnyoinam profile image 61

Why does the layout of my second hub look different from my first hub?

My second hub published today has a single column layout with no right side-bar where the profile of the hubber and related hubs etc. are shown. If I have committed some mistake in choosing the layout, is there a way to edit it?

Rock_nj profile image88

John Coviello (Rock_nj) says

• binnyoinam profile image

binnyoinam 5 years ago

Exactly Rock_nj, the new layout they gave me for my second hub was all empty and visually unattractive. Thanks a lot for your informative comment.

waynet profile image50

Wayne Tully (waynet) says

• binnyoinam profile image

binnyoinam 5 years ago

Thanks waynet, you cleared my doubts. I thought I was doing something wrong.

Team Leader says

• binnyoinam profile image

binnyoinam 5 years ago

Hey Team Leader, I was wondering whose profile to put among my friends. You know your profile page kind of stands out. Anyway, thanks for the appreciation. I was in sort of a dilemma after I published the hub whether you would mind it or not.