thoughtabout profile image 74

What else can HubPages do to increase own and Hubber's revenue?

I have experienced a couple of limitation in HubPages and I do think HubPages and Hubber's gain more if HubPages enhance its own platform. For example, Hubbers upload their artwork for other hubber's to use in their hubs to share revenue. Just like hubbers submit hubs to facebook, can other websites contains HubPages logo to submit the website link to HubPages community. These pages amy be an answer to question being asked by the Hubbers. Aniother example limitation on multiple Choice Exam creation, I could not provide solution page and display correct answers. I had to create seperate hubs.

Bhavin Panara profile image61

Bhavin Panara says

• thoughtabout profile image

thoughtabout 5 years ago

Other platforms do that. I guess. It would be risky for HP since HP needs to assess how much the article can make money before it happened.

detroitmare says

• thoughtabout profile image

thoughtabout 5 years ago

I appreciate your comment. I do see those misspelled words now. I tried to correct it but I could not figure that out. I do not know even it is possible. Those misspelled words do not exist in dictionary, I guess HubPages can validate the question.