Sven Johnson profile image 59

Once published is now unpublished

Hi all, Can anyone tell me how to get my hubs published again. For some reason I had two strong hubs published and when I went to publish my third they told me it was duplicate content (I find that hard to believe). I changed it and re-sumitted the hub to no avail. Now ALL of my hubs are unpublished! Can anyone tell me how to get my hubs re-established?

relache profile image88

Raye (relache) says

• Sven Johnson profile image

Sven Johnson 4 years ago

How do I do that? I clicked on a "Contact" button and sent a message, but not sure where it goes from there. Wow this is frustrating...I worked for hours on those hubs!

LaThing profile image80

LaThing says

• Sven Johnson profile image

Sven Johnson 4 years ago

I just posted it so hopefully people with have answers. In the meantime I'll review the rules and regs of Hubpages, but am wicked frustrated by the sudden change to unpublish my content!