Laci Ledbetter profile image 56

What makes up a hubscore? How are they scored and by what are they scored?

Is it content? If so, is it judged by big words, pictures, polls, links... Subject? I'm just curious. I heard somewhere that they all start at 50. FALSE! I just posted one and it was a 49. (guess HP thinks I'm a bad writer?!)

nochance profile image87

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

• Laci Ledbetter profile image

Laci Ledbetter 5 years ago

So weird. I'm going to have to go read about all of this I guess. Because I just sat down and wrote that hub and when I hit "publish" it said 46. It's up above a 50 now. I guess I just don't understand the significance of the number. Thanks!!

relache profile image86

Raye (relache) says

cheaptoys profile image61

cheaptoys says

• Laci Ledbetter profile image

Laci Ledbetter 5 years ago

The question I meant to ask:why do some that I post start at 46 and some at 68? It's weird because it seems like the more technical I am, or the more capsules I put in, the lower the score initially. Maybe one day it will be figured out!